Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone hear form Bruce Napier?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
I was at my in-laws over the weekend and was looking over my 914 (I store it at their house for the winter). I have a few proto type parts from various members here like Engmans first pedal board and pedal covers. Also Bruce sent me a set of his rubber rear targa top holders (these replace the white ones) to test for him. So 5yrs later they are still holding up.

Anyway I haven't heard from Bruce since 2008 and he hasn't been on here since 08. Just wondering if anyone here still keeps in touch with him?
SirAndy
He's on Facebook. Posted 5 hours ago about some bunny humping a chicken ...

biggrin.gif
Mark Henry
He posts regularly over on the bird board, I asked him once why he doesn't hang here any more and all I got was he "just needed a break".
Part of it may be for the time the club/world poop hit the fan, maybe burnout, life, family and/or all of the above.
confused24.gif
Gint
He's still kicking...
rick 918-S
He posts on Narp bruce.gif
balljoint
Still on NARP yep. Bruce is good people. smile.gif
MoveQik
I see pics of almost every meal that he eats on Facebook. chowtime.gif beer3.gif
Dr Evil
Prolific facebook food poster.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 26 2013, 08:04 AM) *

Prolific facebook food poster.

av-943.gif
JoeSharp
av-943.gif av-943.gif
Joe 2
oldschool
lol-2.gif me 3...if you follow me on FB...that's what you'll see.....O and cool cars also.Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
Glad he is still around and doing well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.