Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1972 914 project *sold*
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
slow steve
I have a 1972 914 project up for sale. It is complete and has a title, and from what I can tell it has never been wrecked or had any body work done to it. It has the typical 914 rusty areas. Great start for a project. Thanks for looking.

Here's some pictures.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

skiholio@hotmail.com
slow steve
I picked up a 66 VW single cab. Open to offers. Thanks for looking
Nocturnal_breed
Wondering if this car is still available?
slow steve
QUOTE(Nocturnal_breed @ Apr 18 2013, 12:39 PM) *

Wondering if this car is still available?

Yes it is. Drop me an email if interested. skiholio@hotmail.com and I will take any pictures you need along with my contact information.
slow steve
$1,100 obo the way it sits, complete with title and Pedrini wheels. I will let this sit for a bit, if it doesn't sell I will start parting it out. I'd like to sell it in one shot though. Thanks for looking
Nocturnal_breed
Sent you an email from nocturnal_breed@yahoo.com
slow steve
QUOTE(Nocturnal_breed @ Apr 23 2013, 07:32 AM) *

Sent you an email from nocturnal_breed@yahoo.com

Replied to your email with info. Glad you posted this, found it in the junk folder.
ironlion

I would like to purchase your 914
Call Bill @ 407-480-9105
slow steve
New price. $750 complete, $500 without wheels.

Thanks
skiholio@hotmaol.com
dbeal
Sent you a P.M.
Jherma
I am interested in purchasing this car.

Please email me at aprincess2me@yahoo.com
Jherma
I've attempted to buy this car but no conformation. Is it still for sale or is this ad spam? Moderators please check into this if possible.
914itis
QUOTE(Jherma @ May 30 2013, 07:37 AM) *

I've attempted to buy this car but no conformation. Is it still for sale or is this ad spam? Moderators please check into this if possible.

You may notice that the last email says @hotmaol instead of hotmail. If you copy the email, he may never get it.
Jherma
QUOTE(914itis @ May 30 2013, 08:05 AM) *

QUOTE(Jherma @ May 30 2013, 07:37 AM) *

You may notice that the last email says @hotmaol instead of hotmail. If you copy the email, he may never get it.

i did not copy that i sent to the correct email address. sent another again today please help

dbeal
I have been in contact with him regarding the car, and he has sent me additonal pictures. send him a P.M. and he will get in touch with you
slow steve
I still have the car. Sorry for the delay in responding, I have been out of town. PMs replied to.

Thanks
Steve
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jherma @ May 30 2013, 04:37 AM) *
Moderators please check into this if possible.

His username should have been a clue ...
biggrin.gif
slow steve
laugh.gif laugh.gif

My mom used to call me slow poke Steve because I didn't do anything fast, still don't biggrin.gif But that's another thread

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
slow steve
Lowered price to $650.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.