Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 4 lug Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jesiv
Looking for an excellent (true with no curb rash) set of fuchs. If I can't find a complete set, I am willing to buy them one at a time.
Luke M
If you can wait about two weeks I'll have a set off my brothers 74 2.0.
He's working on getting his garage cleaned up and 914 out of storage.
Going to 5 lug susp/wheels on his car.
Pm me if this works for you and an email to send pics to.
hot_shoe914
I have a set I can sell. Let me know if you are interested and I will get pics.
JStroud
I've got a nice set I'm willing to sell, and I'm somewhat local.
Just so. of Sacramento off 99
Let me know if your interested.

Jeff
jesiv
I need to get a set rather quickly as one of my tires is bald and I don't want to put new tires on my old rims only to move them to the fuchs.

So if you have a NICE set of fuchs (4 or 5) please let me know. I will consider shipping as I need them now!

Regards,

James
Luke M
QUOTE(jesiv @ Apr 23 2013, 10:22 AM) *

I need to get a set rather quickly as one of my tires is bald and I don't want to put new tires on my old rims only to move them to the fuchs.

So if you have a NICE set of fuchs (4 or 5) please let me know. I will consider shipping as I need them now!

Regards,

James

Pm me your email address.. My brother has a set of 4 plus one aftermarket wheel for sale. No tires on them and can ship.

Luke
slcarr
QUOTE(Luke M @ Apr 23 2013, 11:37 AM) *

QUOTE(jesiv @ Apr 23 2013, 10:22 AM) *

Regards,

James

Pm me your email address.. My brother has a set of 4 plus one aftermarket wheel for sale. No tires on them and can ship.

Luke

I have 5, ready to ship $150 ea plus shipping from Denver Co. Wheels only, did not get caps with them and I do have the Long lug bolts at extra charge. Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.