Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help identify window seals needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stateofidleness
The seals around the door windows has me perplexed. I'm not sure what they're officially called so I don't know what to order. Mine appear to be "cut' or too short for the horizontal sections on the door, and the one that runs vertically on the pillar behind the door are hard/flattened/cracked. The last question is the one that is between the dashboard and the windshield. How hard is that to replace?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Shindog1961
Check out Pelican parts. I replaced the same seals on the windows, plus the seals for the doors and the targa top from their stock. Piece of cake even I could do it, haha. Mine were the same, very short, now they are perfect. I had a shop do my windshield, so I can't help you there.
SirAndy
QUOTE(stateofidleness @ Mar 26 2013, 11:34 PM) *
Mine appear to be "cut' or too short for the horizontal sections on the door

You're missing the plastic end-cap that goes into that empty space where the seal appears to be too short.

popcorn[1].gif
saigon71
Check out 914rubber.com - you should be able to identify what you need on his site. He even sells the plastic end caps for the doors. Not sure what they use on the front windshield though.
bandjoey
914 rubber. has it all.. great quality... first.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.