Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Techart Dreamer
Year: 1973
Make: Porsche
Model: 914
Porsche Model: 914-4
Mileage : 74810
Color: Baby Blue
Price: $17000
Location (Region): SoCal
Body Style: Targa
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Had a member on Pelican Parts direct me to this fine forum. Had I known this site was around, I would have been more active during ownership.

Car belongs to my father, I'm merely lending a hand. If anyone has any questions, they can feel free to post up, or message me privately.

74,810 factory original miles.

The engine transmission are all 100% bone stock original. No modifications have been made to this car what so ever.

One of a kind always garaged (Climate controlled), have yearly registration mileage reports that document true mileage, factory shop manual set, original factory wheels(not on car), appearance group interior, optima battery, no rust, spare parts ordered (oil filters, oil screen, etc), car cover. This car has been in cared as if it were one of my children. You will not find another like this one.

Car is located in Southern California. Shipping is possible, but it will be extra.

Asking $17,000 OBO

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
rgb91424
beautiful car. Where is it located in So Cal ? I live in AZ. E-mail rgb91424@yahoo.com
turk22
agree.gif

Beautiful car, good luck with your sale!
johnpierre
wow your dad's car is great looking. im sure you will have no problem with your sale. may i ask you a ? are those minilites wheels? if they are do you know the size and in addition what is the size of the tire as well?
Techart Dreamer
I'll be happy to get you the sizes. Give me a day or two, when I make it up to my families house, I'll grab the info.

-Markus-
JeffBowlsby
How do prospective buyers contact you?
Techart Dreamer
Anyone interested can contact me via pm on here, or email. I refrain from posting numbers on open forums.

Markus@clean-Dezert.org

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.