Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Potential new member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ctrout
I thought I had the only 914 in this one-horse-town I live in until I registered it in July and saw a black 1975 parked outside the courthouse. I finally got the nerve today to seek out the owner and invite her to the club (didn't have any of the 914world.com cards printed up). I took the Excellence with the WCC 04 article and gave it to her so she could see that we are a force to be reckoned with in the P-car world. She told me that this is her 2nd 914 and it has been her "drive to work car" since 1985. smilie_pokal.gif She also told me that her husband has a 1970 tail-dragger that rarely sees daylight. I'd like to see that one too someday. Anyway, let's be on the lookout for her and give her a nice welcome if she shows up. We really could use some club membership/support in my area.
flyloki
wavey.gif

I'm trying....

Let's get together as soon as I find a good one.....And I beat the internet bushes everyday.
Ctrout
Ever owned one before? I'll let you look mine over so you can see first hand what it will look like if you buy one sight-unseen. Actually, I got REALLY lucky with my Ebay gamble. It's really in great shape. I've seen several for sale in our area since I bought mine. There was a yellow one on Ebay in Cascade or something. There was just a rather nice looking one in Boise within the past 6 weeks or so.
SLITS
Idaho? Is that in the US?
Bleyseng
No, its a Red State.
ThinAir
Actually there is a lot of green in Idaho up in the panhandle area, but the southern part is pretty much just brown - high desert. biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
yep, lots of lakes and trees. damn nice area to ski in the winter too. They gots good potatoes too that make nice patate!

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.