Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help a Guy sell a 911 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
carr914
My Carrera RS Clone is For Sale

I'm wanting to buy a Teener again
Zimms
I wish I had the dough. That is one of my favorite 911s.
mepstein
Your pelican ad is confusing to what's included and pricing. And I would remove this - "This is a No Issue Car & I truly Love it. But I am out of work & would rather move a car vs losing my House. But this is NOT a Distress Sale as I won't give it away. The Previous Owner will Buy it Back from me, but he has other cars."

GLWTS
carr914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 28 2013, 02:35 PM) *

Your pelican ad is confusing to what's included and pricing. And I would remove this - "This is a No Issue Car & I truly Love it. But I am out of work & would rather move a car vs losing my House. But this is NOT a Distress Sale as I won't give it away. The Previous Owner will Buy it Back from me, but he has other cars."

GLWTS

Thanks for the Suggestion and I edited it.

I had to change the items included to lower the price so much, but without removing pictures, I had to just list what I was replacing in order to hit that price.

If it doesn't sell through EvilBay, I was just Post a New Ad on Pelican
mepstein
I would love to buy the car and bring it back to DE smile.gif
r_towle
Good luck with the sale.

rich
rfuerst911sc
Trade you straight up for my 914/6 biggrin.gif Good luck with the sale.
krazykonrad
How about an even trade, my 914 for your 911? Then we will both be winners!
beerchug.gif

Konrad
FourBlades

22 bids on ebay already! piratenanner.gif

I want this big time but already have 6 cars...some of which even run.

I followed him a while at the Tropical Ramble and this thing sounds bad ass without being too loud to drive anywhere, anytime.

John
carr914
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Mar 28 2013, 08:18 PM) *

I want this big time but already have 6 cars...some of which even run. biggrin.gif

I followed him a while at the Tropical Ramble and this thing sounds bad ass without being too loud to drive anywhere, anytime.

My Next Car will be LOUD - Back to Mega-Phones

Dave_Darling
Getting the hard top back again? wink.gif

--DD
carr914
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Mar 28 2013, 11:22 PM) *

Getting the hard top back again? wink.gif

--DD

No, but something I familar with.
rick 918-S
That car is bitchin. drooley.gif If it doesn't sell for all the money the right buyer didn't see the ad.
johnpierre
i agree, your 911 looks sick... the kind of car that make one wish they had 50k sitting around doing nothing. good luck although i doubt you need it...
carr914
Set-Up for this Mornings 4 Hour Photo-Shoot for Panorama - we used 5 Different Locations around Tampa

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
A Picture from the Pro!

Click to view attachment
OU8AVW
I sent your Pelican ad to the owner of my marina. He's been bugging me to find him a hot rod early 911 ever sense he sold his '63 Ferrari. I'll keep bugging him and let you know what he thinks....
carr914
Thanks Mike

The eBay Listing was flying along & then lost Steam. Doesn't look like it will Sell there (1 Hour to go) unless there a Ton of Skype Bidders
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 1 2013, 11:05 AM) *

Thanks Mike

The eBay Listing was flying along & then lost Steam. Doesn't look like it will Sell there (1 Hour to go) unless there a Ton of Skype Bidders

Yup, didn't meet reserve. sad.gif I have seen this car in person and on a lift - it really is as good as it looks. Reliable power and a pretty car in general. I'm sure you'll get what you're asking eventually T.C.
BKLA
TC - sent the link to a friend of mine who is looking for an outlaw 356 or 911....

biggrin.gif

carr914
New Ad in Pelican to avoid Confusion with what Parts are & are not included in Sale

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...tml#post7374553
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.