Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 parts and 1973 2.0 Rust free shell (Pics Added)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
crxnug
im selling off my 914 2.0 rust free shell and alot of high quality parts , i,ll post pics shortly, this is a project i started some year ago but never had time to complete it, here are just a small list of parts i will keep adding more
914 2.0 shell 75 % down to bare metal, all original metal and about as rust free as you will find , it will save thousands in metal work, does have trunk cut for as but a rust free original replacement panel is included, Car is on a rotisserie which is included in the sale
price is $2500
Uncracked dash pad in great conditon $400
Dellorto 36 Carbs manifolds and bar linkage and filters great condition $450
OEM Front and rear sway bars, powder coated and zinc plated hardware $400
OEM Euro Taillight lens and assemblies near perfect condtion $250
very nice center console $250
I will list more shortly,
i have about every part , from near mint original seats(black ) new carpet, new seat and back pad upholstery , nice front and rear chrome bumpers, lots of powdercoated parts, rebuilt transmisson, two 2.0 engines, nice original door panels .
to much to list , im located in Toronto,Ontario, price does not included shipping

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

porsha916
hi, I may be interested, could you send some pictures to my email: porsha916@msn.com. Could you include and an address (where the 914 is located) and a contact number. Also If you have any info about importing a 914 into the US.
Thanks smile.gif
Bill Sandgren
607-659-7162
dlkawashima
PM sent for the center console.
Mblizzard
Ate you willing to sell the front sway bar by itself?
hot_shoe914
Interested in door panels.

Shoe
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Hi: If dlkawashima doesn't buy the console I am interested, P.M. With Pic. and

availability . Thanks Dave slap.gif
Harpo
I'm interested in the OEM Euro Taillight lens and assemblies near perfect condtion $250. Pending photos

Thanks

David
crxnug
i,ll try to get pics shortly, i have been so busy the last few days im having trouble finding time
mharmon
I'd be interested in the Euro tail light assemblies as well.
kid914
interested in roll bar pads pending photos...!
Thanks
crxnug
sorry to all waiting for pics, i had a death in the family and my thoughts were elsewhere, i should have pics by mid week and will be listing more items shortly afterwards
Dancingbull
Hi just wondering if you still have the bumpers
Dancingbull
looking for a set of bumpers with the rubber included please let me know
carts1
QUOTE(crxnug @ Mar 28 2013, 09:46 PM) *

im selling off my 914 2.0 rust free shell and alot of high quality parts ,..... two 2.0 engines,

I am looking for a set of cookie cutters and a 2 l engine. can you send me some pics mcarter33@cogeco.ca I will be in the GTA early May... Thanks
crxnug
hi, sorry for the delay i will start posting some pics
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.