Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: shawn914 resto mod
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shawn914
I found this 914 project already started and for sale here on 914World site. I watched it for awhile, internally debated the purchase, and after speaking to the seller, made the deal to buy it. Then I told my spouse and was she so pleased to be informed of this that she ran 20 red lights. Seriously, much to my surprise, no problem. After a winter with three cars in a two car garage, one was voted off the island and I sold my black 74 914 2.0. Great, mechanically sound and fun car that it was, only one project at a time...

Due to garage space, time available, and other projects I had to reluctantly sell this car. I will miss it.
FourBlades
welcome.png

Nice looking car.

John
Cairo94507
Nice project. Are the flares glass or steel?
injunmort
nice
bulitt
Nice! Want to sell it?
ruby914
Nice car.
Too bad for the PO, I hate to see a project have to end.
Its good to see it found a new home and a new start. welcome.png
shawn914
Thanks... these are welded on steel flares.

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 29 2013, 05:45 PM) *

Nice project. Are the flares glass or steel?

shawn914
Parts for the project.
Fuchs... 7/8 x15.
Found these at Hershey and after some friendly, quick negotiation with the seller, we agreed on a price. I emptied my wallet of 100% of my Hershey parts budget ("honestly, this is the MAX I will spend"), and wrote a check for a few $$ extra... Buying these was easy - building the car to put them on .... not so easy. Requires actual thinking beyond opening a wallet... Looking forward to it.

Click to view attachment
bulitt
Nice wheels & Tires!
speed metal army
QUOTE(shawn914 @ May 4 2013, 03:09 PM) *

Parts for the project.
Fuchs... 7/8 x15.
Found these at Hershey and after some friendly, quick negotiation with the seller, we agreed on a price. I emptied my wallet of 100% of my Hershey parts budget ("honestly, this is the MAX I will spend"), and wrote a check for a few $$ extra... Buying these was easy - building the car to put them on .... not so easy. Requires actual thinking beyond opening a wallet... Looking forward to it.

Click to view attachment

smile.gif Nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.