Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fs: 2.0 Short block complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mikea100
Hi,
For sale is complete short block from '76 w/ 61K original miles on it. Compression numbers are in 120 range. I would like to sell it locally, but will work with you if you want to arrange your own packaging and shipping. I'm located in Edison, NJ about 150 mi from Hershey, in case anybody wants to swing by and pick it up before/after the event. Will not part out.
Asking $950.

Thanks for reading my post,
Mike
rpmmaxxed
Thats a smokin deal! hope it goes to a good home.
mikea100
icon_bump.gif
ChrisG914
Mike, It should probably stay with the car so lets talk tomorrow and make it happen.

- Chris
mikea100
Happy Monday!

icon_bump.gif
johnnymagoo
Hi is the 2.0 short block and transmission still for sale?

Are the heat exchangers included?

Many thanks

John
timofly
Mike,

PM sent.

Tim

mikea100
Hi John,

yes, they are still for sale. I will include HEs if I can find them.

Thanks,
Mike

QUOTE(johnnymagoo @ Apr 14 2013, 05:56 PM) *

Hi is the 2.0 short block and transmission still for sale?

Are the heat exchangers included?

Many thanks

John

johnnymagoo
Hi Mike

PM Sent

Thanks

John
ironlion
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Mar 29 2013, 02:39 PM) *

Hi,
For sale is complete short block from '76 w/ 61K original miles on it. Compression numbers are in 120 range. I would like to sell it locally, but will work with you if you want to arrange your own packaging and shipping. I'm located in Edison, NJ about 150 mi from Hershey, in case anybody wants to swing by and pick it up before/after the event. Will not part out.
Asking $950.

Thanks for reading my post,
Mike

Hello I currently have a 4 cylinder 1.7 can I upgrade it with your 2.0 short block ? If so I am very interested in purchasing. Call Bill @ 407-480-9105
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.