Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bye bye Piloti
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
Looks like they've gone out of business sad.gif

Piloti Driving and Racing Shoes

•We apologize for the small selection of Piloti shoes. Sadly, Piloti is no longer in business and no further inventory is available. However, we do have similar styles from different manufacturers shown on this page as an alternative.
•What is shown in our store is the small remaining inventory we have.
•Once these shoes are gone, we will not be able to obtain anymore.
•We thank all of our loyal Piloti customers we have served over the years. We hope that a new owner may resurrect this fine brand again.
•For alternate brands, we invite you to browse our web pages for OMP, PUMA, Alpinestars or K1 shoes.
•Do not hesitate to call or email us to discuss your requirements.
•Friendly advice is always a phone call away!

http://www.motorspotstore.com/pidrsh.html
VaccaRabite
They were too narrow for my feet anyway.

Zach
FourBlades

Same here. I wore a pair to an autocross once and by the end of the day my feet where shot.

I need to give them to someone with narrow feet.

John
mepstein
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Mar 29 2013, 10:52 PM) *

Same here. I wore a pair to an autocross once and by the end of the day my feet where shot.

John

I have narrow feet. Size 11 smile.gif
jeffdon
Hey, I know how the garment and footwear biz works. Lets do our own 914 line. Jackstand shoes!
scotty b
QUOTE(jeffdon @ Mar 29 2013, 06:57 PM) *

Hey, I know how the garment and footwear biz works. Lets do our own 914 line. Jackstand shoes!

idea.gif
hot_shoe914
Piloti went out of business last year Scooter. They were having a close out on them at Hershey. Pay attention and keep up poopyhead! poke.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 29 2013, 07:15 PM) *

Piloti went out of business last year Scooter. They were having a close out on them at Hershey. Pay attention and keep up poopyhead! poke.gif

I don't get out much dry.gif
FourBlades
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 29 2013, 07:55 PM) *

QUOTE(FourBlades @ Mar 29 2013, 10:52 PM) *

John

I have narrow feet. Size 11 smile.gif

Doh! They are size 10...

George and Marc will be here tomorrow, if neither of them can wear them they are up for grabs.

John
biosurfer1
I bought my first pair right before they went out of business last year. I love the shoes, easily one of my favorites of all time and I'm bummed because I wanted to buy more but size 13's are almost entirely out of stock now.
Michael N
Shoebacca has been clearancing them out for over a year now. Most are at 24.99 or less. Very few sizes now.

http://www.shoebacca.com/brand/piloti?ac_term=Piloti/

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.