Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 108mm Blau Gas Cap Stainless T-handles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RON S.

I have finally received my 108mm Blau gas cap back from the plater, and I can officially say my Through the Hood Cap project is done.

During the conversion I designed and made my own T-handle for my cap. Hence with the leftover materials, I ran out all I could make on the T-handles.

I have 5 handles left to sell. Below are some pics for reference. 3 of them have a curved top, and 2 have a flat top. The bases are curved pretty close to the curvature of the 108mm Blau gas cap.

All the handles are waterjetted from .048 #8 polish 304 stainless. They are a 3pc. design, all tig welder.gif welded together.

No cap is included. The Purchase is for the handle only. Buyers will have to do all finishing work including sourcing your own cap.
1 of the handles has holes in it for tig welding to he cap. the other 4 have no holes at all.
I had mine sweat soldered to the cap, and the whole thing chromed to finish.

Price is $95.00ea handle, shipped via USPS flat rate box, lower 48 states. Payment will be by Cashiers check or Money Order only. No Paypal..

I'll post here for a while before posting on the Bird Board. When they're gone they're gone.
Em or Pm me for any details I may have left out.

Thanks for looking....
Harpo
The chrome looks very nice Ron, much better than my polished stainles steel. I already purchased one of his handles a while back and they are very nice.

Click to view attachment

DAvid
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.