Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For the CW with more money that taste
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
I saw these on a 996 this morning, something to aspire to,,NOT. This looks like SoCal lowrider magazine stuff.
CCLIN24KLAND
Bleyseng
SNAP!!!
I want em!

Geoff
Scott S
Hmmmm.... Here is what my fronts look like - and they were this way right out of the box.
Qarl
Yes, the factory calipers were cadmium plated. Like Scott's pic.

However there is a company that can chrome or gold-plate your calipers! I think it would retain too much heat and boil your hydraulic fluid!

Yo Yo Yo!

Regards,
Aaron Cox
bling bling yo! hehe biggrin.gif
rich people!
Curvie Roadlover
If you're going to have gold calipers I recommend no more pure than 10 k gold. I think anything more than that would be too soft and probably bend during hard braking. wink.gif
Porsche Rescue
Scott, describe your front calipers. They don't look like stock 914 four or six. I have some on my car that look the same.
meursault
They look like they're stock SC calipers, otherwise known as "A" calipers, right? Haven't ever seen them that pretty though. Were they redone?
campbellcj
Do you mean the wheels, or the brakes?

The Fikse wheels are some of the best in the world...the calipers would've been better in red/yellow/black on a late model car though, IMHO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.