Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Garrett & Patricia's Party
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
glansbee
We want to thank all of you for coming. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day or better people. I may be on the way out but the cars and the love of them will last forever. I'll enjoy the memories for eternity. Thanks again, Garrett (me too! Patricia)

Marc, you're a hellavu guy. Thank you for everything you have done for us.

Randy, I'm so glad you like the red car. Wish you could have been here today, it was a great gathering.
Kaduku
QUOTE(glansbee @ Mar 30 2013, 09:19 PM) *

We want to thank all of you for coming. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day or better people. I may be on the way out but the cars and the love of them will last forever. I'll enjoy the memories for eternity. Thanks again, Garrett (me too! Patricia)

Marc, you're a hellavu guy. Thank you for everything you have done for us.

Randy, I'm so glad you like the red car. Wish you could have been here today, it was a great gathering.

My thoughts were with you Garrett. I wish I was there.

I admire your courage!

Mr.242
I'm so honored to have been able to drive there and spend the day. Lots of amazing people, all there for a great man.

NORD
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Mar 31 2013, 12:31 AM) *

I'm so honored to have been able to drive there and spend the day. Lots of amazing people, all there for a great man.

agree.gif
Daiberl
QUOTE(NORD @ Mar 31 2013, 08:50 AM) *

QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Mar 31 2013, 12:31 AM) *

agree.gif

agree.gif
914werke
Sorry I wasn't able to visit yesterday, new job & new responsibilities, but it sounds like our NW crew was fairly represented. Ill try to stop by again to say hello ... If I can get a day off~!.

smile.gif

Rich
KELTY360
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Mar 30 2013, 11:31 PM) *

x2

Garrett and Patricia - I love you guys. I'm so grateful I got to buy those Mahles (w/brand new tires!) that brought us together years ago. It's been my privilege to get to know you through the events you've hosted and our conversations on the phone and sitting in your chair at the side of your bed.

For a guy who never got to drive a 914 you have honored our passion in thoughts, words and deeds beyond anything we could give back. Your Oly Blue 2.0 is so much more than a survivor 914. It carries the soul of it's owner as a touchstone of the way these little cars bring us together and enrich us with enduring friendship.

Patricia, my admiration is boundless. You embody love and courage with a bottomless supply of cheerful devotion. How do you put up with that guy? poke.gif Thank you for so thoroughly loving my friend.

Your party was an amazing tribute to the beauty that surrounds us....the beauty of nature, the beauty of these functional sculptures that fascinate us and the mysterious beauty of the force that brings us to a single point to celebrate the essence that connects us all.

All the best to both of you....you've certainly given your best to us.
messix
agree.gif ^

again Garrett, thank you for being you. you have enriched and touched my life in just the few years that I have known you, and I only wished that I had met you years ago.

It's so apparent that you have been loved by many and that you have returned that love equally if not more so.

may peace be with you friend and 914 brother.
aircooledtechguy
Something I have noticed is that in life there are a precious few folks that you come across that are what I refer to as "the social glue" if you will, that literally bring folks together wherever they are. These are the ones that end up giving the gift of friendship to everyone they meet. Garrett I have found to be such a man.

While I don't know him as well or for as long as I would like, he is that kind of person that has such an infectious enthusiasm for friends, cars and life, that folks are just drawn to him and his enthusiasm and his courage.

I am honored to have been able to know you even for just the past few years. You and you wife Patricia's gracious hospitality over the past few years by inviting us into your lives and into your home has not only allowed me to re-new old friendships, but kindle new ones that will likely outlive me. That is a true gift that can only payed forward.

Thank you for bringing us together and being the guy you were meant to be.

May your tank always be full and your acceleration be nothing but flat-out!!

Godspeed Garrett. . .

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.