Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: early to late door internals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r3dplanet
I've just received my newly painted doors from the painter. I have an early car but I'm changing to later doors. I know all about the window riser differences, but I need to know what I can transplant from the early doors. For example, are both the main and triangular (not-a-vent) window glass the same? How about the chrome window track the separates the windows? What about the door panels? Door handle? Or anything else?

I'd appreciate some input from someone who knows.

Thanks!

-marcus
Dave_Darling
Porsche knows....

http://www.porsche.com/usa/accessoriesands...partscatalogue/

The guide rails are different. The plastic cap up top is different. I'm not sure about the triangle window itself, though.

The roof seals are different as well, so update those on your roof so the windows fit properly into them.

--DD
Mikey914
The door cut outs are slightly different, but can be modified. I'm pretty sure there was another thread on this. that had pics/
Drop me a line I'll hook you up with a few parts.
-mark
914Sixer
All in internals are different except the vent window. External inside and outside are the same.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.