Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bluetooth audio interface
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
913B
So I was thinking what do I really need as far tunes for my stocker 914. I only need bluetooth to send/receive calls and it would be nice if I could stream my music from my iphone. I checked the internet and found this interface. I think it is pretty cool and relatively cheap. I can simply hide the control head or velcro it to the dash somewhere, maybe in front of the original radio. Yeah I could buy a newer radio with the latest bluetooth features but I wanted to keep the factroy radio in place. The strange thing is I think it was not meant for U.S. market. Most of the reviews and youtube videos are from the UK. But I think it will work. Anyone forsee any dis-advantages to this device, lets hear them. biggrin.gif

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_45545_...SonicElectronix

Click to view attachment

Premium Hands-Free Calling
Calling is made quick and easy with automatic phonebook download an voice prompts that guide you through all key features for total control
Made for your iPod and iPhone
Enjoy fingertip control of your tunes and playlist to deliver an outstanding music experience. Also charges your iPod/iPhone
Advanced Bluetooth Multipoint
Keeps your two phones connected simultaneously; allows one phone to be put on hold while the other phone is answered
60W of Rich Four-Channel Sound
Noise cancellation technology eliminates background noise in the car so your voice is always heard. Each car speaker is driven richer Hi-Fi sound without distortion.

Product Features
•Full duplex audio with echo and noise reduction
•Convenient audio reminders, upgradeable software, phonebook download
•Audio and on-screen reminder if you leave your phone or iPod behind
•In-car Announcements can be heard during calls -- or muted
•Incoming text messages are turned into speech
•Multiple connectors made for iPod, works with iPhone
•USB connector: browse and play from a USB storage device
•3.5mm auxiliary jack: connect any 3.5mm music player for wired audio
•Wireless streaming music from any Stereo Bluetooth Compatible device (A2DP)
•Charges your phone or iPod while connected
•Connects with 2 phones simultaneously; answer one phone while putting the other phone on hold
•Compatible with the following Axxess T-Harnesses for Plug & Play installation. Choose the correct harness for your vehicle.
•Authorized Internet Dealer
•1-year Manufacturer's Warranty

What's in the Box:
•User Interface module (with OLED Display)
•ISO Harness vehicle integration kit
•Microphone
•Microphone cable for ipod/iPhone
•Music cable for 3.5mm (1/4")/USB device
•Mounting hardware
rick 918-S
76-914
Forget blue tooth phone calls in a 914 unless you pull over and shut off the engine. lol-2.gif
Chris H.
Say WHAAAAAT? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.