Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PHX caravan to Route 66 on Friday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
It is all of a 2 hour drive. Who is leaving when?? I can go whenever. Let's make the run up the hill together. biggrin.gif
Kirmizi
Whenever sounds good for now. biggrin.gif
michael7810
Ron and I plan to leave S Scottsdale around 1PM.
MoveQik
Sounds good. You wanna just drop by my place(off the 101 & Cactus and then head up? Or I could meet you somewhere else and go from there. Lemme know!
MoveQik
QUOTE(Kirmizi @ Mar 31 2013, 08:37 PM) *

Whenever sounds good for now. biggrin.gif

Where will you be leaving from?
Kirmizi
Staying at the North Phoenix La Quinta, just off I-17
AZ914
I'll probably just have to meet you guys up there.... need to work in the morning and I think my buddy is going to come along. If for some reason I can get out earlier, I'll let you know.
MoveQik
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Apr 1 2013, 07:30 AM) *

I'll probably just have to meet you guys up there.... need to work in the morning and I think my buddy is going to come along. If for some reason I can get out earlier, I'll let you know.

You driving your car?
AZ914
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 1 2013, 08:19 AM) *

You driving your car?

sad.gif Probably not.. been traveling a bunch and haven't taken the time to work on it and I was having starter issues last time around. I'll try again this week, otherwise will be in the Carrera.
michael7810
Mike - text me your address. 480-721-0003. We'll be there around 130
MoveQik
QUOTE(Kirmizi @ Mar 31 2013, 09:10 PM) *

Staying at the North Phoenix La Quinta, just off I-17

Looks like we'll be leaving my place about 1:30. You want us to pull in and grab you?
Kirmizi
Sounds like a plan biggrin.gif
SKL1
I'd love to see some of the local 914's and was originally thinking of joining you guys (in my Jetta GLI as the 914's are still in Iowa), but my son and I are going to the Zone 8 Festival of Speed at Fontana. Wish they weren't the same weekend!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.