Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Identify these wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skeates
Anyone ever seen these wheels before? I found these on a 914 in a junk yard a long time ago. Any ideas of what they are worth? It's storming something crazy here right now, but maybe a bit later I'll be able to get out and measure how wide they are.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
zambezi
well seeing as Mr. Shelby is no longer with us, I would bet they could be worth something.
sixnotfour
obviously they are Shelby wheels , I don't know the style ??
I sure could use one or more of the caps though, I have Shelby Anaconda's
Cupomeat
Shelby ANYTHING is worth something and sometimes something good.

What is the bolt spacing diameter? could be from the little Dodge Shelby back from 80s.
skeates
I never got a chance to measure the wheels, but they are the same bolt spacing as the teeners. Interesting...looks like I'm gonna have to do some mose research on these. I originally picked these up cause I thought they looked better than my rivieras. Maybe I stubbled upon something them American car driving folks like confused24.gif
dlkawashima
IPB Image
skeates
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Apr 1 2013, 12:28 AM) *

IPB Image

Awesome find! Looks like the wheels are "Shelby O.E.M.". I've been looking around but can't seem to find any information on these. I'll try posting in the classiczcars forum. maybe someone there will know something about these before I post them in the classifieds.

Thanks for everyone's help!
vw505
I just picked up 4 Mini Europas (14x6.5) for 150 dollers, I would say in "good" overall condition. The bad thing is they are VW off set, good thing they look realy cool on the 914. Wow, old post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.