Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: craving track time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carambola
i'm planning on getting rid of my karmann ghia and picking up a 914. i see the EMRA is in my area and would like to attend. for a novice on a limited budget what would be a good way to get started?
TimT
Join the south jersey PCA chapter, Schattenbaum , They have a few DE's every year and autoX's

Also check Dales track schedule they list alot of track events by different organizations.
Brett W
If you are:
Married
Financially well off
Broke
Sane
Happy
Engaged
With Kids
With pets
or have a life
ETC.

Don't start racing. It will lead you down a long path to poverty and solitude. Long nights in the garage. One day you will wake up trackside underneath someone elses car wondering how you got there and why you are covered in oil.

NAH just kidding . Start autocrossing. Join the local car clubs and see what other people are doing.
Britain Smith
I agree with him...get lots of seat time at the AX's. You will be surprised how much you learn about how you drive when you are pushing your little teener around the cones.

-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.