Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mini Cooper, my ass.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rjames
Looks more like an SUV parked next to the NineOneFour! laugh.gif
Click to view attachment
worn
Yeah, I saw an article in which someone made a cardboard replica of a real mini and successfully reconstructed it completely inside the so-called mini. I think spiritually, Ford would have been a better choice that BMW, but even then...SUV. headbang.gif
steuspeed
The next gens are even bigger! barf.gif
GeorgeRud
My good friend has two original Mini Coopers that he stores over winter in my garage along with my 914s and a friends 911. All the Porsches look like SUVs when placed next to the original Mini.

If you ever get a chance to drive an original 1275s Mini, do it! They're an absolute blast. Same thing with a Lotus 7 or one of the clones.
billh1963
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
KELTY360
I was driving my 914 one day and a new Mini pulled up next to me at a light. I looked over and realized I was eye level to his door handle.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Apr 1 2013, 12:37 PM) *

My good friend has two original Mini Coopers that he stores over winter in my garage along with my 914s and a friends 911. All the Porsches look like SUVs when placed next to the original Mini.

If you ever get a chance to drive an original 1275s Mini, do it! They're an absolute blast. Same thing with a Lotus 7 or one of the clones.

I've driven both George... Too much fun! driving.gif
JimN73
We have a Clubman and it's higher and heavier. But the length is within a couple of inches and it's narrower than the x19. And not as much fun to drive as the x19
steuspeed
Medium Cooper = The new Mini Cooper.
johannes
The Cayman is a small Porsche ...

Click to view attachment

av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.