Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB nice Nine Fourteen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
xpensivewino
Hello,
I am reposting this because it seems the site is changing the number nine fourteen to 914 on my previos post?? Not sure, but any ways, I am looking for a very nice Nine fourteen or 6 conversion. I would like a nice original style interior, and paint and body quality is important. I do not want any rust or bodywork projects. 70-74 are prefered, but a 75 will work also. Please email me with anything you have or know of...Thanks Steve.... atomicpunk@roadrunner.com
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(xpensivewino @ Apr 1 2013, 03:50 PM) *

Hello,
I am reposting this because it seems the site is changing the number nine fourteen to x19 on my previos post?? Not sure, but any ways, I am looking for a very nice Nine fourteen or 6 conversion. I would like a nice original style interior, and paint and body quality is important. I do not want any rust or bodywork projects. 70-74 are prefered, but a 75 will work also. Please email me with anything you have or know of...Thanks Steve.... atomicpunk@roadrunner.com

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=207379
bulitt
Wow, very nice car.
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(xpensivewino @ Apr 1 2013, 04:50 PM) *

Hello,
I am reposting this because it seems the site is changing the number nine fourteen to 914 on my previos post?? Not sure, but any ways, I am looking for a very nice Nine fourteen or 6 conversion. I would like a nice original style interior, and paint and body quality is important. I do not want any rust or bodywork projects. 70-74 are prefered, but a 75 will work also. Please email me with anything you have or know of...Thanks Steve.... atomicpunk@roadrunner.com

How about mine? Bob
tumamilhem
I have a nice one in good shape, solid, nice interior. Few minor cosmetic flaws. Owned for 9 years, was daily driver for 5. Pics and details here: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=197510 beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.