Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finished painting fiberglass
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
I just finished shooting my fiberglass pieces for the car. Both trunk lids and flared fenders. The inhalation therapist at the hospital said I should have been wearing some sort of mask. confused24.gif She assured me though that I should be OK in a few weeks. The neurologist wasn't quite so confident. The gynacologist threw me out yelling that I was in the wrong office. Well at least the damn fenders and hoods are done. Except for the color sanding. av-943.gif LOTS of color sanding. lol-2.gif laugh.gif av-943.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Apr 1 2013, 02:26 PM) *

Well at least you missed out on the prostate exam shades.gif

I know. Bummer. sad.gif
McMark
Most people would say thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

But like a good book, this leaves more to the imagination. So, LOOKS FANTASTIC Elliot! thumb3d.gif
ConeDodger
I'm just glad the gynecologist threw you out! That pony tail had me wondering... slap.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 1 2013, 02:49 PM) *

Most people would say thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

But like a good book, this leaves more to the imagination. So, LOOKS FANTASTIC Elliot! thumb3d.gif

I'll post some pics as soon as I get enough nerve to go back and see what I've done. Maybe tomorrow. Or next month. lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.