Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I couldn't believe my eyes.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914itis
Driving by an industrial area and one of my kids screamed x19. I scream April full. I looked and there it was. All retired with flares ready for paint. Bit it looks like it has been sitting on the street for weeks. It is rust free, 1.7 engine in there and gas tank. Steel flares installed. The work is well done. 2 flat tires. There is a body shop near by but was closed. I will stop by in the morning for more info. It is a 72.
914itis
More pics
rhodyguy
do the exhaust pipes exit thru the trunk? nice floor...

k
914itis
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 1 2013, 07:11 PM) *

do the exhaust pipes exit thru the trunk? nice floor...

k

Yes , I was wondering why ?
914itis
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Apr 1 2013, 07:19 PM) *

If you bring another one home I think it time for a meeting at Bill W's.

Scotty,
I don't think I can resist this one at the right price. We'll see.
914itis
Here is the VIN for the registry
76-914
If it winks at ya, get it. shades.gif
914itis
You bet, it's only about a mile from my house. Heading there first thing in the morning.
914outlaw
QUOTE(914itis @ Apr 1 2013, 07:07 PM) *

More pics

Hey! Stop looking at my car. I'm still looking for the trunk.......
914outlaw
April fools! biggrin.gif I've been waiting all day to use that line. Hope you get a good deal. I like what you did with the last one you brought home.
914itis
I wonder why they have those cutouts and the mufflers pointing up?
914itis
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Apr 1 2013, 11:17 PM) *

April fools! biggrin.gif I've been waiting all day to use that line. Hope you get a good deal. I like what you did with the last one you brought home.

Ah ah ! No more April foul for me today, my wife called me and said to meet her at the hospital and that she was in labor while I was taking pictures of that car . Gott in the car and took off and she says April foul. I had to go back for the VIN, then tell her that I love her.

Thanks for the compliments on the last one.
914itis
I got in touch with the owner today, He told me that he is restoring it for his friend, and is looking for parts. headbang.gif ( will not be hauled to my backyard)

I advised him to join the club here, He will get all the help he needs.
boogie_man
QUOTE(914itis @ Apr 6 2013, 10:49 AM) *

I got in touch with the owner today, He told me that he is restoring it for his friend, and is looking for parts. headbang.gif ( will not be hauled to my backyard)

I advised him to join the club here, He will get all the help he needs.

Haha, they all say that. Stay on him for progress (or lack of) and when he wears
out, then get it.... beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.