Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to Buy 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sgc
[size=3][color=#3366FF]

I'm looking for a 914 to purchase.
It doesn't have to be perfect, but I prefer it to be very mechanically sound since I am not a mechanic.
I can do the cosmetics, but I don't want to spend all of my money on rust repairs.
That pretty much describes what I am hoping to find.
I'm retired on a fixed income so my budget is limited, but I can assure you the car will be well taken care of and garaged.
Please fully describe your car, it's good points, and it's not so good, if possible, include pictures and a phone number so I can contact you.
I'd prefer if your car was in Calif. so I could see it before purchasing, and also save on shipping expense.
Thank you in advance.

Ph# 831-239-0625 Sandy,
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(sgc @ Apr 2 2013, 12:01 PM) *

[size=3][color=#3366FF]

I'm looking for a 914 to purchase.
It doesn't have to be perfect, but I prefer it to be very mechanically sound since I am not a mechanic.
I can do the cosmetics, but I don't want to spend all of my money on rust repairs.
That pretty much describes what I am hoping to find.
I'm retired on a fixed income so my budget is limited, but I can assure you the car will be well taken care of and garaged.
Please fully describe your car, it's good points, and it's not so good, if possible, include pictures and a phone number so I can contact you.
I'd prefer if your car was in Calif. so I could see it before purchasing, and also save on shipping expense.
Thank you in advance. Sandy, cant do anything about Calif location but I have a solid car for sale. Bob in Indiana

Ph# 831-239-0625 Sandy,

Mike Bellis
Hey Sandy!

I just emailed you through craig's list.

Good luck with your search. There are some good cars out there. Unfortunately there are some dogs too. I go down to San Luis Obispo often. If you find something down there I can help transport it back up for you.

Do you have a budget? Or a wish list?

Mike

BTW,

welcome.png
tumamilhem
I have a nice one in good shape, solid, nice interior. Few minor cosmetic flaws. Owned for 9 years, was daily driver for 5. Pics and details here: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=197510 driving.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.