Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spring is here!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rex66m
Finally - a nice spring drive with the little one. Hard to find a better car to to enjoy on a day like today. Top comes off this weekend!
mepstein
Love it!
Cairo94507
That is just the cutest. Great times.
Hammy
That looks like a blast. aktion035.gif

I can't wait to take my daughter out for her first spin in the 914, hopefully very soon!
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Apr 2 2013, 09:00 PM) *

Love the seats where did you source the plaid?

That is stock upholstery fabric for 75/76. My 75 had the same seats and same color paint.
rex66m
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Apr 3 2013, 09:22 AM) *

QUOTE(scotty boy @ Apr 2 2013, 09:00 PM) *

Love the seats where did you source the plaid?

That is stock upholstery fabric for 75/76. My 75 had the same seats and same color paint.

you beat me to it. yep - those are the original seats and malaga red paint. holding up very well, though I keeping thinking about buying some extra material just in case I need it in the future.
TheCabinetmaker
Malaga? Probably the pic but it looks more like scarlett red.That's what mine is. Malaga has more of a.burgundy look
rex66m
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Apr 3 2013, 07:04 PM) *

Malaga? Probably the pic but it looks more like scarlett red.That's what mine is. Malaga has more of a.burgundy look

Yeah - does look a little off in the pic. Ambient light can plays tricks on you at the end of the day.
iamchappy
Up here in Minnesota were still waiting, It's killing me, i need a turbo 914 blast fix now!.......
Jgilliam914
I just got home from 12 days in Sunny and WARM Arizona where it is half the temp of Phoenix. Spring wont get here soon enough!!
Love the pic! I remember such days with my daughters being that age in a 914. My oldest will be 30 at the end of the month! They grow fast so enjoy it while they are young beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.