Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Drive Organization
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
I will be trying to put together an Eastern Massachusetts Porsche drive in a month or so. I have an idea of what would be a fun jaunt, but I'm not sure on distances or times. The event will most likely be on a Saturday North of Boston. How many miles and how long should the drive last? I'll try to end it at a favorite Ice cream place that has nice Porsche roads in and out. Should I include highways too or just backroads? I'm trying too keep away from major intersections.

Feedback from those who BTDT is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gint
I've found that if you can keep it to a half day you'll get more participants. The next time I do one, I'll have a double loop set up so those that want to go longer can, and those that don't can cruise off and do their own thing.

It can be a good deal of hassle if you get a lot of people wanting to go. Communications can be a nightmare. But the payoff can make up for that when it's all said and done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.