Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: im in spokane for the night
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
What to see, where to eat, where to drink?
We are staying at the ruby hotel
r3dplanet
I was born there. It's incredibly boring.

But as long as you're downtown, go have dinner at Mizuna and walk around Riverfront Park. Do you have your 914? Then go for a drive on Riverside State Park drive. If not, then Manito Park is very beautiful in the Spring.

If you're really into trashy dive bars and broken dreams, Spokane ranks at the top.

-m.

QUOTE(messix @ Apr 3 2013, 03:15 PM) *

What to see, where to eat, where to drink?
We are staying at the ruby hotel

messix
Thanks for quick reply

No teener this trip taken daughters to concert..... All the way to spokampton for a small van band.

The big 13 bday present!

1st and lincoln is where we are l. Walking distance to the venue for them. Google shows a bunch of stuff around.
messix
Ended up at the stealhead bar and grille.....

Damn good food here!
PanelBilly
Looks like you might have an interesting drive home tomorrow because a new weather front is moving in. The pass can be a challenge this time of year. Sun in your eyes or snow
rhodyguy
drive to lewiston and hit on a drunk college girl. what i call pulling a 'woody' these days.

k
messix
Good meds huh kev?!

Had the gf with me and that would be just so gross to go lecherouring after college girls..... I've never done anything like that!
KELTY360
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 4 2013, 09:10 AM) *

Had the gf with me and that would be just so gross to go lecherouring after college girls..... I've never done anything like that!

Does your leash come with a choke chain or a spiked collar?
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 4 2013, 05:42 PM) *

av-943.gif

You guys over there could have at least offered to join him rather than making empty suggestions poke.gif biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
no! it would have been gross had you been caught by the gf. or a party.

k
messix
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 4 2013, 02:58 PM) *

av-943.gif

You guys over there could have at least offered to join him rather than making empty suggestions poke.gif biggrin.gif

These miscreants wouldn't drive the three hundred miles to join me! They were on the other side of the state...
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 4 2013, 06:56 PM) *

These miscreants wouldn't drive the three hundred miles to join me! They were on the other side of the state...

I'm just a dumb ol' Florida boy. I have no idea what kind of distances you left coasters have to travel to have fun smile.gif Trust me, Washington and California are both on my "the world is bigger than I can even imagine" trip... one day.
r3dplanet
One thing I'll say for eastern Washington is that it's quite lovely. There's no end of beautiful places to drive or ride. I've lived all over the country but I can still say that the PNW is my favorite. Except for all this stupid PDX rain all of the stupid time.
rhodyguy
beats hurricanes, tidal surge, blizzards, and tornadoes.

k
messix
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 4 2013, 07:17 PM) *

k

agree.gif God hates the south......
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 4 2013, 09:30 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 4 2013, 07:17 PM) *

k

agree.gif God hates the south......

It's the trailer parks ...........................

The Cap'n
rhodyguy
not just the south. midwest, eastern seaboard, most of the map. 2 years ago. lincoln neb in jan 2010. "welcome to lincoln. the temp is -27* with the wind chill factored in". the next day was -35. comphy julys with 95* and 95%. my inlaws can have it.

k
ThePaintedMan
Hurricanes used to be so common over here that they were actually "fun," as sick as that sounds. We had hurricane parties in college - which consisted of stocking up on plenty of libations... food and water, not so much.
KELTY360
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 4 2013, 01:58 PM) *

av-943.gif

Actually, the Spokane guys made a mad dash to the other side of the state when they heard Troy was coming to town. sheeplove.gif
messix
ya and they left their women behind! happy11.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 5 2013, 11:00 AM) *

Too bad you left your saddle at home. shades.gif
messix
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 5 2013, 02:26 PM) *

man! lol-2.gif

that was a slam against the women of Spokane!!!! shades.gif
Rand
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 5 2013, 02:26 PM) *

av-943.gif perfect.
Marc, I take back everything Troy said about you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.