Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB - front trunk "nose plugs" set of all 9 - silicone
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
These are the plugs that go in the nose of the car on the earlier cars. They are pre 75, and some early 75. You can open your trunk and see if you need them.

Made from hard silicone and are a tight fit. Replace your cracked, split and missing ones and keep your stuff dry!

You need all 9 for a complete set.

22$ + shipping

Also added some other items into the group buy arena so that they can be combined and save on shipping, so check those out, you may want to add.

These are about 20 days out.
malcolm2
PM sent on both...check your price in the body of this one....OOPS or good deal?
Mikey914
Thanks,
I corrected so there is no confusion. I have one more I'm listing right now also.
Mark
rick 918-S
In for two sets. Let me know when your ready to receive pay pal. smile.gif
luskesq
I'll take a set Mark to be added with one set of the eye brow plugs (I posted on that also). Thanks,

Keith
tadink
howdy - I'm in for a set - thanks!
td
Harpo
I must have an early 75 because I have plugs and holes. Unfortunately I have more holes than plugs. Please sign me up for one set

Thanks

David
Niklas
One set for me.

Niklas
Cupomeat
Yup, I'm in for this one and maybe the other two as well... Will decide and the PM you for Paypal info.
I'm in for 1 set of these. (also Eyebrow Grommets and Side Shift Bellow)

Thanks Mark
Ken
Mikey914
Installed pics
sbsix
Mark put me down for a set of the nose plugs, the eye brow grommets and I'm still on board with the snorkel. I can wait until everything is ready to ship. Just pm me for total including shipping.
bulitt
would like a set! Thanks
wes
And I'll take set of the nose plugs, please ad to the my order for eyebrow stops!
thank you!
Mr Pharmacist
one set for me please
Mikey914
PMs sent to all that signed up GB closes June 16th, so if you want in let me know here!
Thanks to all for your support.
-Mark
Mikey914
Well, my guy worked over the weekend and I didn't even he planned to, so we got these done earlier than expected. Sometimes things go your way piratenanner.gif
Just the good news I needed today. Actually got a few shipped out today.
Tom_T
Plz put me down for 1 set Mark. Thx!
Mikey914
I moved these to the website as things have been a bit crazy with the new stuff and the WCR stuff.
They are under thier own category - GB specials, I appreciate the bump, but you can find these here-
http://shop.914rubber.com/GB-Specials_c22.....m1plqscsfapp02
zymurgist
I'm in for 1 set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.