Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2013 at The Dalles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
I plan to attend the WCR at The Dalles this June. But, I'm going to need a ride from the airport to The Dalles Wed or Thur, and a ride back to the airport Sunday. Public transportation is very limited or costly.

Airline tickets need to be purchased soon to get the best rates and I need to figure out arrival and departure times Any help will be appreciated. Been to all the WCRS since 2005 except one and want to make this one too

Jim
Mikey914
May have some space, if we bring the suport vehicle. Looks good, but on the way back we may stay an extra day.
PDXMike
I gotta believe SOMEBODY from Portland can give you a lift. If I end up towing the 914 I'll have a few extra seats. I don't WANT to tow it, but who knows what will happen?

If you want to book your flight now, Greyhound could be a back-up plan. They can get you from Portland to The Dalles and back for $46. You might have to take MAX from the airport to Downtown to catch the bus, but that's less than $5.
Rand
Somebody will step up Jim. If we make it this year it will be in the teener with a 2 seater, but I'll figure a way to sneak out and drive to the port and back with you!
BKLA
Jim -

email me the particulars (Date, times, which airport biggrin.gif , etc.)

I can probably pick up and drop off...

Brett
rhodyguy
jim, brett's offer might work better for you. either way mine still stands. see you in the dalles.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.