Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: got my 77 911 suspension and fuchs all set!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
adiokyro
stipped down a 77 911 front suspension and got it blasted and powdercoated. ordrered these sweet 16x6 fuchs from alex magro, just got em and they look sweet!!!
got 2 questions:

1.What kind of rear spring set up should i use? what weight springs? I am running stock 77 911 front suspension with new konis , poly graphite bushes, 16x6 fuchs.
should i get the coil over kit? what weight springs to match stock torsion bars?

2. this front suspension came with the under body sway bar but my 73 2.0 has stock 914 sway bars front and rear, what should i use?
thanks!!!Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
stuttgart46
What engine are you running?
Here's my .02cents, if it were me I would use the 911 front suspension.
- 19mm T bar
- 20 mm Sway bar
......only down side is this set up lacks adjustability. For a daily driver and some DE.
This set up is great as I've been down this path.

If you do want to utilize the old setup, you will have to weld up new sway bar tabs.

As for rear springs...Bilsteins with -200+lbs worked great. At least it worked for me.
Enjoy the journey:)
TravisNeff
with the stock front swaybar and 19mm torsion bars, I would go with 150lb springs (if you are doing threaded perches on the rear)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.