Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS OEM F&R Bumper & Tops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
As the title says, I'm about to unload a few parts - but not give it away at Ron's swap-meet in Riverside this month.

fyi
Stick340
QUOTE(396 @ Apr 5 2013, 12:35 PM) *

As the title says, I'm about to unload a few parts - but not give it away at Ron's swap-meet in Riverside this month.

fyi

I'd be interested in those. I'm starting a restoration on my'71. I've owned the car since Mid 80's
DM71SIX
What do you want for 1 of the bumper tops? I am restoring a 71 Euro 6. Daniel
Mikey914
While these are beautiful, you will get an even better resopnse in the classifieds
steuspeed
How much for the rear bumper and bumper top?
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 5 2013, 03:20 PM) *

While these are beautiful, you will get an even better resopnse in the classifieds

Ya...I know of the classifieds- but not everyone looks at that page. This is n FYI for those that are going to Ron's little meeting.

Thanks
rhodyguy
nice! i will check them out while there. btw, i will be looking for a 'priced right' 2.0 banana muffler for another local member. used patina ok, not junk. bring whatcha' got. give me a heads up of what you might expect to see for it and i can make sure i bring enough cash. i'll post a wtb in the classifieds too.

k
Eric_Shea
QUOTE(396 @ Apr 5 2013, 04:38 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 5 2013, 03:20 PM) *

Ya...I know of the classifieds- but not everyone looks at that page. This is n FYI for those that are going to Ron's little meeting.

Thanks

So that would make this a "blatant" violation of the rules right? biggrin.gif

Free icon_bump.gif
pete000
I am interested in the front bumper. I think the owner would like to sell everything as a whole package. If any one is interested in the tops or the rear bumper only maybe we could group together and divide it all up.emil or pm me if interested.
DM71SIX
Let me know. Daniel
To all that have inquired of these NOS parts. These F&R OEM parts would really assist some one performing a resto on a 4 or -6 ( especially a show car) - thus I'm positioning these for that one individual that will appreciate this thought process.

ps I also have a used -6 & 4 rear valence for sale too

Thanks
Sorry to add to this tread..
It just dawn on me that I have the oil lines off the oil tank and the oil cooler that I can sell too....new lines and -6 oil cooler has been ultrasonic clean via a air craft company and bagged.
Asking for the three parts is: $850.00

If any one is interested in these, I can bring to Ron's meeting too

Thanks
Pat Garvey

Great stuff, and wish I neded even some of it!
rpmmaxxed
If the front bumper is not taken, I can drive to you to pick up, or get it at GnR on the 21st
Sat bump for parts headed to Ron's meeting next Sunday.
Bump for this weekends meet.
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.