Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cal914
i wonder if there is any one in the LA area that could pick up a valance for me and rap it and post it to New York .I will obviously pay shipping and also for your time for doing this .I know this is a big ask but if there is any one i would really appreciate it thanks brian
bandjoey
If you haven't already bought it, get one from one of the long classified members. They'll wrap and ship. Problem solved. Good luck. biggrin.gif

rhodyguy
you have to be careful with the "boxing" aspect. when shipping items that long you just can't stuff in a long box that's way wide and it'll be loaded with lots of packing material. you'll be in the 'oversized' and pay a huge, HUGE, premium. the box will prob need to be trimmed down so the total of length+girth stays below the max. check with fedex, ups for that #. ins up to $100 is usually included. if you paid more than that for the valance, opt for the purchase value and spring for the extra ins. it doesn't cost much extra.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.