Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triad West= Two thumbs up!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tornik550
I recently purchased a set of 4 cyl headers and a muffler from triad west performance. Dave is an extremely nice and helpful guy. I have been extremely impressed with his kindness and professionalism.

The headers and exhaust are very well made. The welds and fitment are very precise.

I still have some things to put on my engine before I can start it so I will post an update on sound and power once the engine is running.
audio_file
Dave was putting the finishing touches on (I believe) your setup while I was there getting his muffler installed... Made me a bit jealous! On the NEXT teener though, going this route for sure!

Chris

QUOTE(tornik550 @ Apr 5 2013, 07:40 PM) *

I recently purchased a set of 4 cyl headers and a muffler from triad west performance. Dave is an extremely nice and helpful guy. I have been extremely impressed with his kindness and professionalism.

The headers and exhaust are very well made. The welds and fitment are very precise.

I still have some things to put on my engine before I can start it so I will post an update on sound and power once the engine is running.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.