Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Horns
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bcheney
My car is a 75 Six conversion. My horns are dead. Can they be replaced in the stock location with another readily available set of horns or should I just stay with stock horns from a figment persprctive? I am running a stock front valence. Show me pics if you have some.
914Sixer
Do you have dual horns? They are standard VW horns. Finding high/low pairs can be fun. Standard VW horns can be found for $10-$20 on the internet.
mepstein
Bob - I have one from a '75. Cost of shipping if you want it. Mark
bcheney
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 6 2013, 08:58 AM) *

Do you have dual horns? They are standard VW horns. Finding high/low pairs can be fun. Standard VW horns can be found for $10-$20 on the internet.

I have dual horns. Maybe I can find them then at our local VW parts shop...not the dealer. Thanks
audio_file
I just bought a set of Supertones to throw on as part of the backdating of my '75 bumpers, hope they fit, hadn't even thought about it! pinch.gif
Seems to me Zach's car pics show them in the stock location though... Does anybody have experience with the Hellas?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.