Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Website Launch - Tangerine Racing Products
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
My new site is live at Tangerine Racing
Same url as before and the homepage looks almost the same.
Individual pages have the same names as before but the layout/navigation is all new.
I've added a some new products as well.
There are a few unfinished pages that will be completed after I get a round tuit.
smile.gif
ThePaintedMan
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif Looks great Chris! I like the fact that you have a racing gallery now - customers like to see where the R&D came from! Congrats buddy. beerchug.gif
vw505
looks good, pulls up faster on my lowband internet
matt5596
Very nice!
moggy
Nice work Chris. Let me know when you're building the Customer Testimonials page, I bought the full chassis reinforcement kit from you a few years back for the rally car. Awsome products, great workmanship. Made the car stiff and as strong as an Ox. If rallying can't break products nothing can biggrin.gif

Just make sure you always find time for your own racing beerchug.gif
r_towle
Very nice and you have grown so much with your products.....very cool
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(moggy @ Apr 6 2013, 05:08 PM) *

Nice work Chris. Let me know when you're building the Customer Testimonials page,

If I start right away I might get it done sometime this year. biggrin.gif
I've only collected a few up to now.
Send me an email and I'll include it.
Give me a couple pictures of your car too, action shots are best. driving.gif

Now that the site's up and running (and I'm the webmaster) I can upload new content at will, so I won't leave the page blank for long.
wndsnd
Looks great Chris.

nsr-jamie
Looking good and works much better than the old site. Thanks !!
JeffBowlsby
Looks Great Chris! You have so many excellent items for the 914.
Krieger
Wow Chris! Very nice upgrade. Almost makes me want to start another car....na
john914somers
Hey good Doctor, the site looks awesome! Much more user friendly
rhodyguy
super easy to navigate. but the setup for email that pops up is beyond my feeble knowledge and skills. i'll call, sorry, on monday about a steering coupler.

HI ED!!!!

K
johannes
Much better than before ... !!!

Cairo94507
Very nice site and easy to navigate. I really, really wish I wanted to flare my car because your flares are the perfect design for our cars. I just love how they flow with the lines of the car.
ThePaintedMan
Update: I just ordered a few parts from Chris that I needed to ensure we can make our first DE next weekend. Both are on their way, and he busted his ass to make sure I would get them in time. I need not expound upon the quality of his parts... there are plenty of threads here that already detail that.

Additionally, if you have not visited his site since he updated it, you will find a ton of things that you never knew he made, or never knew that you even needed. Check it out.
MrHyde
Lately, Chris is getting more of my money than the tax man. :-)
First my beautiful exhaust, then many other parts in the last couple days.. Now I just need to finish the engine to put it on. :-)
scott_in_nh
Looks great, easy to use and I can see my car bye1.gif
siverson
Looks great.

One small tip - the background image on your home page is saved as a 1.3MB PNG and causes it to load slowly (for me). That can be saved as a JPG (see my example attached) and then is only 164 KB (~8x smaller) and pretty much the same quality.

-Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.