Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Injector seal question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
matt5596
Got the injector seals from PP. The small seal is different than what came out. It's shaped different and the ID seems to be slightly larger. The large seal seems to match.

Did I get the wrong seals or perhaps the PO used something different? In the picture, the new one is on the left...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(matt5596 @ Apr 6 2013, 01:01 PM) *

Got the injector seals from PP. The small seal is different than what came out. It's shaped different and the ID seems to be slightly larger. The large seal seems to match.

Did I get the wrong seals or perhaps the PO used something different? In the picture, the new one is on the left...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

As long as the new one fits the injector tightly, it looks like the right seal. The one on the right doesn't. BTW, you're missing the plastic cap that goes on the injector tip.

The Cap'n
matt5596
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Apr 6 2013, 04:14 PM) *

QUOTE(matt5596 @ Apr 6 2013, 01:01 PM) *

As long as the new one fits the injector tightly, it looks like the right seal. The one on the right doesn't. BTW, you're missing the plastic cap that goes on the injector tip.

The Cap'n

The new one does not fit as tight as the old one. It came out without the tip, maybe it's still in there. confused24.gif
Hammy
Left one looks correct. Missing plastic tip would explain why it doesn't fit tight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.