Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: out driving my teener today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ws91420
Two guys pushing a nice restored late 60's Camaro off the road in front of me lmao lol2.gif
Better to work on a 914 then to push a heavy Chevy. driving.gif
redshift
Last week, I saw some people in a minvan, that was obviously the dingy from a large land yacht, trying to push the land yacht... doods... it's 4 miles to the next exit... and there isn't anything at that one..

laugh.gif

M
SirAndy
sunny and warm here, going to take the teener down to brads shop to help him put a motor in *his* new 914 ...

gotta love the CA winter ...

driving.gif Andy

PS: note to self: don't forget to put sunscreen on!
Brad Roberts
I'm at the shop now.. thinking about getting motivated. I'll drive a 1970 1.7 tonight. Drove a 73 2.0 to the shop.

Wait.. I drive 914's EVERY day (along with my crew cab every day)

B
Bruce Allert
Get'n ready to go to the Market in Punkin, Grocery shoppin... gotta eat ya know beer.gif

......b
Rhodes71/914
Got to meet my first fellow club member in person today, as well as ride and drive his 6 cyl. driving.gif Thank you very much Jeff Dixon. He is taking the last day of the Cascade Lakes hwy being open to go for a cruise and was nice enough to stop by my house on his way.

Got to show him my project and shoot the sh$t a bit.

Maybe I will have to rethink that 2.0L idea.gif

Thanks for stoping by Jeff.

Sean
Eric Taylor
Hey Rodes- Do you live in Sunriver? I just looked at the aspen mortage rates site. Say's it's located in the village.
Eric
Flat VW
One of the virtues of a 914 is that one person can push it, I have a great deal of experience in this area. alfred.gif
Dave_Darling
I was happy that I didn't have to push the 914 to start it today... I did on Wednesday evening--the starter didn't even click after I finished running my errands. Seems to work OK when "hot" now, but we know that's only temporary. Gonna get out there and start cleaning up the starter circuitry.

Good to know that I can still do the single-handed push-start routine on my car, though!!

--DD
dlo914
QUOTE(Flat VW @ Nov 21 2004, 07:43 PM)
One of the virtues of a 914 is that one person can push it, I have a great deal of experience in this area. alfred.gif

laugh.gif agree.gif laugh.gif this baby can give us a workout for our money!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.