Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
shawn914
Two seats. Condition good - please see pics. Driver's side seat has a split in backrest (see pic). Includes mounting rails etc as in pic.
$175.00 obo for the pair + shipping
$90 each obo + shipping

As an FYI - I checked to ship from PA to CA - via UPS was $229. Could be a bit less, maybe a bit more... cost prohibitive?

I can deliver to 30-40 miles from Philly...work something out?

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
patrick3000
I would like the drivers seat
shawn914
QUOTE(patrick3000 @ Apr 7 2013, 06:01 PM) *

I would like the drivers seat

Please note both seats remain available. I erred/fuched up in original post and did not clarify that DRIVER's seat has the split.

Thanks for any interest.

Erben914
Pm sent
euro911
Seats are interchangeable ... just swap the mounts.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 8 2013, 12:22 AM) *

Not exactly true. Yes, you can swap sides but the back of the head rest are different. The bottome edge is sloped from small to big to fit the back pad correctly.
mepstein
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Apr 8 2013, 01:05 PM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 8 2013, 12:22 AM) *

Not exactly true. Yes, you can swap sides but the back of the head rest are different. The bottome edge is sloped from small to big to fit the back pad correctly.

agree.gif The slope is easy to see from the back when the seats are sitting level.

Doesn't the driver side have an indent for the handbrake?
euro911
I just remember grabbing a passenger side seat from car in the bone-yard and installing it in the driver's position in the 'BB'.

I'm so short, never had an issue with the headrest even coming close to the back pad laugh.gif
shawn914
icon_bump.gif
bump for post Hershey promo.. I can help with local delivery...30-40 miles from Philly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.