Full Version: Porsche Lemans 2014
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
The Video just released by Porsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhGKNT08xA
gms
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 8 2013, 11:15 AM) *

The Video just released by Porsche

It is about time they got back to Le Mans!
URY914
I'm planning on entering my car too. cheer.gif

T.C., you're co-driving. But I'm starting the race in case we don't last long. (Typical car owner trick) driving.gif
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 8 2013, 02:12 PM) *

T.C., you're co-driving. But I'm starting the race in case we don't last long. (Typical car owner trick) driving.gif

Not sure your car will make the minimum weight Paul. But you almost assuredly will be the only carbed car in the race.

That's a good idea though. Isn't that what Seth Neiman does? He always starts it so that if when he wads it up, he at least got some seat time. poke.gif
stuttgart46
I wish they would give us a hint as to what the new car is going to look like.
URY914
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 8 2013, 11:19 AM) *

Not sure your car will make the minimum weight Paul. But you almost assuredly will be the only carbed car in the race.

That's a good idea though. Isn't that what Seth Neiman does? He always starts it so that if when he wads it up, he at least got some seat time. poke.gif

George, you can be the third driver. But doubt if you'll get to drive after TC and I trash it. first.gif
carr914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 8 2013, 03:56 PM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 8 2013, 11:19 AM) *

George, you can be the third driver. But doubt if you'll get to drive after TC and I trash it. first.gif

I'm Very Good at preserving a Car!

Now when I was a Test-Driver for Volkswagon-Audi, that was another thing. I was called the Bug-Killer for Good Reason, I thrashed those Mo-Fos!
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 8 2013, 05:51 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 8 2013, 03:56 PM) *

I'm Very Good at preserving a Car!

Now when I was a Test-Driver for Volkswagon-Audi, that was another thing. I was called the Bug-Killer for Good Reason, I thrashed those Mo-Fos!

I'm not sure what my reputation is. With the Chumpcar Mustang last year, I destroyed a set of rotors at Palm Beach Internation during the DE (I told them they needed to vent them first, but they didn't listen) and I effectively knocked the computer in the car off its mounts (they had it duct taped into place when we started the race). If I were in a properly engineered car, like Pauls, I'm not sure what the result would be. It would be nice to flog one though that is setup right! Guess that's why John and I are building our own.
URY914
OK, George you're out. happy11.gif

Danica is in. driving-girl.gif
bcheney
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 8 2013, 10:37 PM) *

OK, George you're out. happy11.gif

Danica is in. driving-girl.gif

You now have a real driver on your team Paul!
ThePaintedMan
I have a sneaking suspicion that move was made to provide some "entertainment" when Paul and T.C. trash the car. In which case, I cannot compete.
URY914
As the car owner I'm only hiring Danica to bring in sponser money, not to drive.

That's how it works right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.