Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: E Bay question?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
retrotech
I just listed a car, and forgot to enter the reserve price.
How do I stop the add?

Thanks for any help.

Retro
gregrobbins
eBay provides a way you can cancel an auction, or modify an auction. If no one had bid, I believe you can also change your price--set it to your reserve.
retrotech
How? I can't find the answer to the question on any of the E Bay sites?

Retro
skline
I think the answers you seek are on the "My Ebay page" You will see "Items Im selling". There it should give you the options available for that auction.
mack914
Click on HELP. You should be able to ask a ? about what you want to do. And that wwill take you where you want to go.
Deano
I believe if you are logged in and go to your ad, there will be an edit option somewhere on the page.
Deano
I believe if you are logged in and go to your ad, there will be an edit option somewhere on the page.
VegasRacer
To revise your listing:
1. Click the My eBay button at the top of most eBay pages.
2. Under the My eBay Views column, click the "Selling" link. Your list of items is displayed.
3. For each item you want to revise, click the button under the Action column, and click the "Revise" link. The Revise Your Item page is displayed with the Item Number already entered.
4. Press the Continue button to go to the Review and Submit Listing page.
5. Click the "Edit..." link next to the part of the listing you want to change.
6. On Revise Your Item Page, make your changes.
retrotech
Thank you for the input.
Got it done!
Back ont he auction, with reserve.

Retro
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.