Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floor vinyl pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Peashooter
I have new vinyl pieces for my car that glue to the floorboards for hiding the metal floors where the carpet doesn't reach. Does anyone have pictures that show how they fit in an early car? I received my car already stripped to bare metal, and I haven't been able to find shots of how they fit or what they are supposed to cover.
Thanks in advance!
Bill
GeorgeRud
Don't have any photos to share, but the vinyl fits on either side of the center tunnel to hide the painted tunnel between the seats. The other parts cover the raised section that sits under the front edge of the seats.
Peashooter
Thanks! I was thinking it might be something like that!
Bill
mepstein
There are pictures on this site somewhere
Peashooter
Probably are, but I haven't found them yet!
JStroud
I had the same problem, nothing there on tear down, 1st 914, and had no idea, guessed wrong, would be nice if the suppliers could put diagrams in with the product when you buy it, carpet too, took me a while to figure out 1st time. Might help people installing them save a little grief and research time.

My .02

Jeff
morph
i hope this helps
bulitt
Do they come with carpet sets? Or buy separately?
Peashooter
Thanks, Morph! Just what the doctor ordered!
The vinyl pieces are available separately. I agree about the instructions, or just a simple diagram would be nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.