Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 with 2.7 driver $17,800
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd

If you have any questions about this car, contact me. A real "6" for near parts price.
Offered is a genuine 914/6. All 4 original serial number plates are intact.
Please note there are body alignment problems from previously repaired crash damage.
This car is an original factory 914/6 with the addition of a 2.7 911 S engine rebuilt by Force Racing in 1998 with all 2.7 problem areas addressed. Compression is between 140 and 130 on all cylinders. The original engine is not available. Weber 40 IDA’s with watershields. Jet hot coated headers. Optima battery, Fuchs 15X7 front wheels and reproduction 15X8’s on rear, 2 extra 15X7 reproduction Fuchs. 21mm Weltmeister front sway bar, 16mm rear sway bar. Side shift transaxle conversion with a Quaife differential. There is some ring and pinion noise.
Very strong engine in a good running and driving "6" There has been extensive previous body crash repair and the addition of fiberglass fender flairs. The chassis is not badly rusted. There is a one inch “twist” in the chassis from the crash damage which makes corner balancing impossible. I have not driven this car on the track but it drives very well in spirited twisty road driving.
Front and rear chrome bumpers are very nice, rear is the correct early style, both bumper tops are exceptionally nice. Nice original windshield, steel rockers modified to work with flairs. Note: I have a set of new steel flairs available. Suspension, brakes and shocks work well. Park brake operable. Lights, turn signals, brake lights and horn working. Newer stock style muffler (Dansk?) Extra oil pressure and oil temperature gauges. Correct early sun visors in good condition.
Consider the value and rarity of all the parts that are unique to the 914/6:
Oil tank, Oil tank accessories like oil filler neck, filter console, breather hose elbow, engine oil cooler, oil tubing and hoses, throttle bell crank and cable bracket, hand throttle and linkage, complete transaxle (911 gear ratios and throttle bell crank mount), engine flywheel, front engine mount and firewall bracket, engine sheet metal, Webers with manifolds and linkage, larger rear calipers (Ferrari Dino), rear rotors, stub axles, 5 bolt hubs, axles and stronger CV joints, 911T front struts, vented rotors, calipers, struts, "A" arms, torsion bars, unique windshield washer bottle with electric pump, chassis wire harness, engine relay board, engine wire harness, Steering column, covers, turn signal and wiper switches (work perfect), left mounted ignition switch, 3 speed wipers, tachometer, 150 MPH speedo, fuel and oil temp gauge and dash board shell.

This is NOT a 4 cylinder conversion car, it is a genuine 914/6. Clean title.
VIN # 9140431878.
sixnotfour
email sent
914ltd
I drove this car today. A very fun and fast 914/6! Brad
914ltd
bump
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(914ltd @ Apr 13 2013, 11:02 PM) *

I drove this car today. A very fun and fast 914/6! Brad

Brad, hows the market for 914 in your area? I still want to sell mine. Bob
gothspeed
the damaged headlight bucket pic apears to be from a later 1973+ car.

was the front clip replaced?
914ltd
The headlight bucket the 1975 and 76 models were about 1" shorter to clear the bumper shock. This car has the pre federal bumper style headlight box. The car has not been clipped. Brad
jsorebo
Is the car still available?
914ltd
QUOTE(jsorebo @ Jun 13 2013, 01:08 PM) *

Is the car still available?

Yes, Brad
914ltd
Bump. You can drive this one home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.