Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FYI for the board, Possible Scammer on eBay, again....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SchantzMD
I was searching for some 914 items on eBay today and stumbled upon a seller from "Bethlehem" PA.

After reading some of his ads and feedback I think I know who this pERSON pROBABLY iS and it looks like he may be back up to his old games with a new screen name (germancarparts2013).

Here's the eBay link so you can decide for yourself.

http://myworld.ebay.com/germancparts2013

timothy_nd28
Thanks for the heads up beerchug.gif
moldygreg
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Apr 12 2013, 02:49 PM) *

I was searching for some 914 items on eBay today and stumbled upon a seller from "Bethlehem" PA.

After reading some of his ads and feedback I think I know who this pERSON pROBABLY iS and it looks like he may be back up to his old games with a new screen name (germancarparts2013).

Here's the eBay link so you can decide for yourself.

http://myworld.ebay.com/germancparts2013

Thanks for the warning!! Wish I had seen this. Here is my experience which I left on eBay and additional details if you think you know who this person is.

I tried to buy a seat off him as europeancars2013 and made a payment via PayPal. He was unable to process payment via PayPal (should've been a warning sign right there) and relisted the seat under the eBay name (germancarparts2013). I purchased the seat and then waited for a month. Had to get eBay inolved and go through the resolution process.

Long story short, eBay issued me full refund.

Avoid!
a914622
if he had something for like 10.00 it would be worth it to buy just to leave the link to our discussion , or previous, on his feed back.

That cheese ball hides behind a patriotic flag as his user id. 3 out of 14 bad feed backs? ding ding ding.

jcl
Rand
Interesting. Seller feedback was good, but recently went to shit. No clue who it is, but reminds me of "Danny's" pattern.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.