Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Canepa Cars and Coffee - Starts tomorrow April 13th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jmedeiros
I know it's last minute but tomorrow is Canepa Cars & Coffee.

Looking for an excuse to hit the road? Starting April 13th, Canepa will open its doors (and parking lot) for a coffee-fueled celebration of all things automotive. Roll out your pride and joy and join your fellow lead foots for an amazing morning of classics, exotics, race cars, hot rods, and motorcycles. Canepa Cars & Coffee will take place from 8am-12pm on the second Saturday of the month through October. The perfect event for clubs, aficionados, and car crazies of all ages!
bfrymire
QUOTE(Jmedeiros @ Apr 12 2013, 11:53 PM) *

Looking for an excuse to hit the road? Starting April 13th, Canepa will open its doors (and parking lot) for a coffee-fueled celebration of all things automotive. Roll out your pride and joy and join your fellow lead foots for an amazing morning of classics, exotics, race cars, hot rods, and motorcycles. Canepa Cars & Coffee will take place from 8am-12pm on the second Saturday of the month through October. The perfect event for clubs, aficionados, and car crazies of all ages!

There's one in san jose also:

http://clubautosport.net/series/cars_caffeine_series.html

The website shows 5/11 is the next, but tomorrow, 4/13 is one also.
-- brett
damesandhotrods
QUOTE(Jmedeiros @ Apr 12 2013, 11:53 PM) *

It was a short notice for today, but the May meeting should be doable. It’s great to have a get together on this side of the hill for a change.
Jmedeiros

There's one in san jose also:

http://clubautosport.net/series/cars_caffeine_series.html

The website shows 5/11 is the next, but tomorrow, 4/13 is one also.
-- brett

I'm up for it! beerchug.gif
Canepa had some amazing cars show up & the ability to tour the entire building was incredible. Two 914s made it & a large number of Porsche brethren were also represented. If you've never been to Canepa Design, making one of their C&C would be a real treat! Next one 5/11 & every 2nd Saturday of the month following.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.