Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Talk about SCREWED!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MrsPnambic
I went out in person on Saturday and got good feelings from the dealerships I visited. I figured out of the 3 I talked to, one would come through for me and get me a car for the parade. NO SUCH LUCK. It is so much easier for them to tell me no on the phone that it was in person. I wish they would have just said no then and there to my face so that I could have had a LITTLE more time to go elsewhere while I had no kids with me! sad.gif What is the deal with people? Can they not say no to a pretty face?? It is easier to do it when they don't have to actually see my reaction I guess. So needless to say, I am feeling totally let down now. sad.gif

Sorry just venting. sad.gif
Aaron Cox
that sucks....im sorry. you can use my black and primer 914 if you wish.... its in CALIFORNIA tho sad.gif
MrsPnambic
Thanks. sad.gif I am just disappointed in the fact that now that they can't see me in person, they can say no now. I guess I will keep looking and if nothing comes up I may not get into the parade. sad.gif
joea9146
Maybe a Rental car company will sponsr you. They have ragtops in there fleets.
MrsPnambic
That is an idea I didn't think of. I will check with some that are local! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.