Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cutting panels on Weekends
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tweet
Please remember it takes time to cut these out and you have to have the correct tools. Besides, think about how much time you will save in man hours and materials by not getting into any fabricating. Each panel takes about 2-3 hours or more to cut. How much does a Porsche dealer charge per labor hour?

These panels are straight and mostly in solid condition. I have not seen any evidence of crashes or bad bondo jobs.

Front or rear bumper complete $175
Doors AS-IS $35 each, just the core
Front fenders - sold
Rear fender left or right - $95 each
Sail Trim left or right - $70
Complete rear quarter panel with sail trim section - $130 each
Front or rear bumper area - $105
Front trunk floor - $200
Rear trunk floor - $150
Cowl wall - $100
Front trunk lid - $80
Rear trunk lid - sold
Roll bar - $45
Fender wells - $85
Longs left or right- $100
Center tunnel - $100
Cross member - $100
Patches for floor board, front or rear firewall, door jamb, etc - $40-$75
Anything else, ask

All prices + shipping by weight and location to you.
NO PAYPAL OR SILLY HANDLING CHARGES EVER!!!!

thanks,
dan
somd914
PM sent for pedal area floor and firewall around master cylinder. Thanks
somd914
Per your request, here are the two sections (or one section if floor is good under the pedal cluster) that I'm looking for.

Click to view attachment
tweet
Weekend bump. This "76 has a lot of good panels left on it.
Luke M
Pm sent..
bgconsul
QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 13 2013, 04:09 PM) *

Please remember it takes time to cut these out and you have to have the correct tools. Besides, think about how much time you will save in man hours and materials by not getting into any fabricating. Each panel takes about 2-3 hours or more to cut. How much does a Porsche dealer charge per labor hour?

These panels are straight and mostly in solid condition. I have not seen any evidence of crashes or bad bondo jobs.

Front or rear bumper complete $175
Doors AS-IS $35 each, just the core
Front fenders - sold
Rear fender left or right - $85 each
Sail Trim left or right - $50
Complete rear quarter panel with sail trim section - $115 each
Front or rear bumper area - $105
Front trunk floor - $65
Rear trunk floor - $80
Cowl wall - $85
Front trunk lid - $80
Rear trunk lid - sold
Roll bar - $45
Fender wells - $85
Longs left or right- $100
Center tunnel - $100
Cross member - $100
Patches for floor board, front or rear firewall, door jamb, etc - $30-$50
Anything else, ask

All prices + shipping by weight and location to you.
NO PAYPAL OR SILLY HANDLING CHARGES EVER!!!!

thanks,
dan

I will take the front trunk floor pan.

shipping to California 95746
ThePaintedMan
I'd be interested in both doors, gutted is fine. You're in South Florida? Whereabouts?
wingnut86
Does it have a decent hell-hole and engine tray attachment?
tweet
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 28 2013, 03:08 PM) *

I'd be interested in both doors, gutted is fine. You're in South Florida? Whereabouts?

Hi. Sorry I didn't see your post on the doors until now. The car is in Homestead, southern Miami-Dade county. The doors are pretty much as you see them in the pictures. Some rust through along the bottom, but the rest, is good. If you want to take a drive down, we could set something up.
thanks, dan
tweet
bump
wingnut86
Anything on my question?
tweet
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ May 7 2013, 10:07 AM) *

Anything on my question?

Just recently removed the fi system, that is why I had not responded. Here is an updated picture of that area.
tweet
weekend bump
tweet
Still taking requests for cuts.
somd914
QUOTE(tweet @ May 31 2013, 04:14 PM) *

Still taking requests for cuts.

Still looking for the master cylinder area of the forward firewall and pedal cluster floor area.
stateofidleness
not really cut metal, but i could use that fuel pump mounting bracket and hardware in the front trunk (planning to relocate). price shipped to 78266?
tweet
QUOTE(stateofidleness @ Jun 2 2013, 12:46 PM) *

not really cut metal, but i could use that fuel pump mounting bracket and hardware in the front trunk (planning to relocate). price shipped to 78266?

The fuel pump bracket and cover have been sold.
tweet
bump
tweet
Driver side floor pan has been sold. Still a lot of good panels left on the car.
spdracer69
Interested in both door jambs. How is the vertical panel behind front bumper below the driver side head light area outward of the bumper shock?
tweet
QUOTE(spdracer69 @ Jul 1 2013, 05:00 PM) *

Interested in both door jambs. How is the vertical panel behind front bumper below the driver side head light area outward of the bumper shock?

There are several pictures of the body within this thread, Please refer to them as they have the panels you are inquiring about. Here are some additional pictures. The front end of this car is in excellent condition. I have not found evidence of it ever having been crashed.
tweet
QUOTE(somd914 @ Apr 15 2013, 09:14 PM) *

Per your request, here are the two sections (or one section if floor is good under the pedal cluster) that I'm looking for.

Click to view attachment

This section of the floor pan and cowl are SOLD.
wolverine3000
How much for that left side headlight bucket frame?
tweet
QUOTE(wolverine3000 @ Aug 29 2013, 01:27 AM) *

How much for that left side headlight bucket frame?

pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.