Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Steve
914 Pedals $80.00
Rebuilt 20 years ago with bronze bushings.
Has some surface rust on bottom. Pedals were previously drilled for racing pads.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
sbsix
Steve, pm sent on tool bag.
Gint
I'll take this.
911 heater duct 911.106.321.00 $40.00
Shipping to 80602 If you don't want to ship, I can ask ROn to ship it for me. Let me know. Mike

PM sent.
Steve
So far the CFR Heim kit, tool bag and 911 heater duct is spoken for. I will update the thread if anything changes.
rpmmaxxed
QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 14 2013, 08:17 PM) *

So far the CFR Heim kit, tool bag and 911 heater duct is spoken for. I will update the thread if anything changes.

Put me in for one shift bushing kit pack. I'll be at G n R! Name is Richard Simmons, just lemme know how I'll recognize ya..
Steve
My 914 is all apart on the lift. I will be driving a Red Acura RSX. I will be sitting behind a small folding table with my parts.
Steve
The leather boot and shift rod kits are now spoken for.

Thanks!!
Steve
Bump for update
Steve
QUOTE(rpmmaxxed @ Apr 14 2013, 11:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 14 2013, 08:17 PM) *

Put me in for one shift bushing kit pack. I'll be at G n R! Name is Richard Simmons, just lemme know how I'll recognize ya..

Sorry but I didn't see you at the G&R swap meet. Let me know if you still want it.
tpines
Hi Steve,
If you still have the rubber shift boot and shift knob I would like to buy them. I'm in Carlsbad. Thanks!

Clark.
760-672-8593.
Steve
QUOTE(tpines @ Apr 22 2013, 08:56 PM) *

Hi Steve,
If you still have the rubber shift boot and shift knob I would like to buy them. I'm in Carlsbad. Thanks!

Clark.
760-672-8593.

I still have both. I can ship them or you can pick them up.

Steve
tpines
Steve,
I would like to pick them up. Can you call me to arrange a time? Thanks.

Clark.
760-672-8593.
Steve
icon_bump.gif
Still have the pedals!!
carr914
Steve, I might need the Pedals - let me check my storage again, I thought I had a set, but so far all I've found are some that need to be re-bushed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.