Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: some good press for GPR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rfuerst911sc
I have owned Porsche's for about 20 years now and have had good and bad luck with various vendors/suppliers of parts. For the most part I have always been very happy with Pelican Parts they have never done me wrong. Always good service, prices are competitive and package tracking superb. Recently I was in need of a new starter for my 914/6 conversion with a 3.0. Years ago I had purchased an IMI hi torque starter for my SC through Pelican and have been very happy with it. So logically I looked at Pelican when needing one for the 914. But there also was a recent post about GPR's new website so I figured lets compare. I did not see any aftermarket starters on their site so I sent Jonathan a private message, I received a reply within hours. He was working a deal with IMI to sell their starters. Two days later I received another PM with all the details, his price was lower than Pelican and the shipping was less. So on 4/10 I placed an order over the phone. That same day I received an email with USPS tracking. Three days later ( I'm in Georgia ) I receive the starter ! I am happy to add GPR to Pelican as my " go to " websites for Porsche parts. Thanks Jonathan great job ! beerchug.gif
76-914
Glad you found them. I thought it was our California secret. Twice I have received an order the next day. Shit, I thought he was sleeping on my porch. lol-2.gif He is always cheaper w/ the personalized service that us Old Timer's cotton to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.