Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Five-lug hubs in complete trailing arms.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
horizontally-opposed
EDIT: Items are sold. Thanks Mark!

Rear trailing arms, complete with five-lug hubs, stub axles.

-Trailing arms always aligned right and were original to my 1973 1.7. Still in original paint. Nice looking given how old they are, with no need to repaint unless you will concours or show the car.

-Installed the five-lug hubs with new wheel bearings (a PITA unless you have a press) circa 1992/3. Probably 20,000-30,000~ miles since then, if that. No bearing noise/still sound great.

-These are re-drilled /4 hubs, but they never caused any problems in my use (narrow body with a four-cylinder). Only selling because I am installing a six and went with a complete PMB rebuild/upgrade.

-OE bushings. No idea as to their age and they still worked fine for me, but I would take the opportunity to either flip them over or replace them.

Also included: Three rear brake rotors, two with the five-lug pattern. They have gouges on the back side, but I used them without problem until I pulled my car apart. You can choose to use them as is or use them as patterns to drill out your /4 rotors. I view them as a bonus at this price, but correct me if I am wrong. The third rotor looks great IIRC.

$200 obo. Prefer to sell locally, but everything is boxed and ready to ship FOB.

Pair of complete used axles with all CVs as well as transmission flanges can be thrown in for an extra $50. I highly recommend rebuilding/repacking these.

Unfortunately, I don't have pics, but if you search for my car or my other used parts, you'll see that the stuff is usually pretty nice! As these are used mechanical parts, no warranty is expressed or implied.

Thanks!!

pete
horizontally-opposed
Price drop!
McMark
Any chance you're coming up north sometime? Sear Point perhaps?
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 27 2013, 01:44 PM) *

Currently driving a desk... type.gif dry.gif

I don't get out much lately. And don't see it changing much in the next two months.

Would be great to see you, however, and will ping you if I am headed that way.

pete
horizontally-opposed
icon_bump.gif
FourBlades

Folks, this is a hell of a deal if you are going five lug...

John
Andy O'solo

Hey Mark,
I may coming up soon from the City.
You want a messanger/delivery.
Andy O'
SF
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(Andy O'solo @ May 3 2013, 12:09 PM) *

Hey Mark,
I may coming up soon from the City.
You want a messanger/delivery.
Andy O'
SF

I'm around today and tomorrow, some of Sunday. Let me know what works for you. I can be pretty flexible.

pete
gothspeed
dang thes are a great deal. I wonder what the shipping might be to Long Beach CA?
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(gothspeed @ May 3 2013, 04:07 PM) *

dang thes are a great deal. I wonder what the shipping might be to Long Beach CA?

Boxed and probably just needs some extra packing to protect things in there, but it's a very heavy box. If you are a serious buyer, I'll figure out the cheapest way. I'd probably budget another $50~, but that's just a WAG!

If you want the axles and CVs, too, I may need to do two boxes. Can look at it.

pete
gothspeed
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ May 3 2013, 04:29 PM) *

Boxed and probably just needs some extra packing to protect things in there, but it's a very heavy box. If you are a serious buyer, I'll figure out the cheapest way. I'd probably budget another $50~, but that's just a WAG!

pete

Are the hubs press in studs or tapped and threaded? If threaded, who did the work? I think with the weight of the rotors it will be quite a bit of metal to ship.
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(gothspeed @ May 3 2013, 04:33 PM) *

QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ May 3 2013, 04:29 PM) *

pete

Are the hubs press in studs or tapped and threaded? If threaded, who did the work? I think with the weight of the rotors it will be quite a bit of metal to ship.

If memory serves, I think they are pressed in. But I could be wrong...would have to dig the box out of storage to get a refresher.

Agree with you on the weight with the rotors. May be able to ship those cheaper in flat rate boxes @ $10-15 per box, 1 or 2 at a time. Would have to look at that.

pete
horizontally-opposed
Looks like these are sold, ladies and gentlemen, and to a good home.

Thanks for the interest!

pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.