Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday Drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Derek Seymour
Anyone doing weekly Sunday drives in So Cal? I'm getting my teener back finally from storage Arizona and I'm looking forward to having it the road for the first time in 3 years!
76-914
Dawn Patrol does early, early Saturdays every so often. Just did one last Sat and ran into a group of high end Porsche's. Guess which cars were getting the attention. red914.jpg shades.gif It's no wonder they hate us. happy11.gif
Derek Seymour
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 15 2013, 08:33 PM) *

Dawn Patrol does early, early Saturdays every so often. Just did one last Sat and ran into a group of high end Porsche's. Guess which cars were getting the attention. red914.jpg shades.gif It's no wonder they hate us. happy11.gif

piratenanner.gif

I 've seen a few out here but not many. I went by the dealership in Riverside and they all wanted me to driver her by so they could check her out. Here they are surrounded by all the new high end stuff and they started acting like excited kids when they heard I had a teener. It's to finally get some respect for our little cars!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.